January 2018 started out VERY cold, so all of us pet owners would do well to keep these pet-safety tips in mind:Feed well. Give your pet plenty of food and water, because keeping warm outdoors takes energy. Check paws. Wipe with a damp towel to remove salt, and check for ice ...
Whether you need us to plant trees and shrubs, apply mulch or maintain and prepare flowerbeds, we’re there if you need us.
Here are some things our crews can do for you:
- Mulching – There is more to a great mulch job than meets the eye.
- Cleanup – Leaves, pinecones, dog feces and just plain trash, such as broken glass, need to go.
- Edging – Let a pro cleanly mark the boundaries between garden and grass.
- Planting – Spring planting lets plants get established before the heat of the summer sets in.
- Composting – Working compost around established perennial beds is very benefiial to plants.
- Weeding – Finding and removing weed plants early saves a ton of work later.
Contact us to discuss how we can help maintain and improve your landscape.