Sales Account Representative
Arborist Enterprises is a locally owned and operated tree, shrub and lawn care business that is looking for ambitious, conscientious, and customer-focused Residential Sales Account Representatives to join our growing and successful team.
An Arborist Enterprises Residential Sales Account Representative recommends and contracts tree, shrub and lawn care services with new and existing residential clients. Individuals who are goal-driven with excellent relationship skills and safety focus are qualities that will give you the opportunity for a great career.
As a member of Arborist Enterprises sales team you will enjoy a rewarding career opportunity and:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous bonus program
- Company vehicle
- Continuous education
- Safe and educated production team
- Very well maintained and advanced equipment
- Drug free working environment
Basic Qualifications for the position:
- Minimum of two (2) years of arboricultural sales experience
- Degree in arboriculture or related field
- Experience in tree care operations, sales and management
- Working knowledge of A300 & Z133 industry standards
- ISA Certified Arborist or willingness and ability to obtain immediately
- Willing and able to work in all outdoor weather conditions all year round
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays when required
- Valid drivers license
- Pass a pre-employment substance screening test
- Pass a pre-employment physical exam
- Pass a company administered basic driving test
For more information about Arborist Enterprises, click here.