Plant Health Care Spray Technician
Help us save the plants!
Arborist Enterprises has an immediate opening for an experienced Plant Health Care Spray Technician. We are growing fast and need a customer-focused plant health care technician to operate our trucks and apply pesticides, fertilizers and soil amendments. Must have knowledge of the materials used to maintain and improve the health and appearance of trees, shrubs and landscapes.
Minimum requirements for Plant Health Care Spray Technician:
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Active Category 6 Pesticide License
- Proficiency in plant identification, diagnosing plant problems and implementing remedies
- Valid driver’s license
- DOT CFR-49 physical exam
Major Duties and Responsibilities for Plant Health Care Spray Technician
- Performs excellent client service and communication.
- Prepares truck for treatment applications and mixes materials for use in landscapes.
- Diagnose and provide treatments to control insect, mite, and disease problems on plants.
- Diagnose and provide treatment for nutrient deficiencies in plants.
- Identify cultural practices affecting plant health and provide corrective action recommendations to clients.
- Operates equipment, sprayer and vehicle as necessary.
- Performs daily checks and maintenance of equipment and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules in operating equipment and vehicles.
- Completes paperwork accurately.
- Maintains high quality of service measured by client retention and service callbacks.
- Generates leads for new and additional services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who is Arborist Enterprises?
Arborist Enterprises is proud to be the first Lancaster County company to earn accreditation by the Tree Care Industry Association. We are a family owned business since 1991 and provide the highest quality tree and shrub care throughout southeastern Pennsylvania.